- Helps you understand every step of the process. We educate you and communicate openly and clearly at all times.
- Makes things easier for you by completing and submitting forms, and interacting with Health Care Providers, State Agencies and the Social Security Administration on your behalf.
- Keeps you informed through regular calls, emails or letters so you know the status of your claim.
- Speeds you through the process by knowing how the Social Security Administration works with respect to Long Term Disability, and how to get a favorable outcome based on your medical condition.
- Treats you with respect and leverages all of GAR's national resources to help you get the benefits you are entitled to.
What Our Clients Say
I want to thank you for your hard work with my Social Security Disability claim. I have been referring folks to GAR Associates for their claims. My wife, who is a medical provider, also refers patients to GAR.
I am always reassured by you whenever I talk with you that my case is being handled in the best possible way it can be...I am confident that, because of your diligence and thoroughness, my case will come to a positive conclusion...
Applying for Social Security Disability on your own is a challenging and frustrating process. Having GAR Advocates represent me in this process was the best decision I could make. They assisted me on every aspect of the process and made the necessary appointments to all the doctors I had to see. I couldn't ask for a better outcome on my case. Thank you Cindy Olson!
May my God truly bless you for helping my family and I the way you do.
I have been a client of GAR since 2013 and recently received my notice of award. Now that this ordeal is over, I would like to acknowledge case manager Marsha Butler for whom I relied on heavily. She not only gave me updates on my case she gave me a sense of having someone looking out for my best interest. It is due to her professionalism, efficiency and kindness these past three years that has made all the difference. She has made an extremely difficult situation bearable and for that I will always be grateful.