Why use a Social Security Advocate?
- Helps you understand every step of the process. We educate you and communicate openly and clearly at all times.
- Makes things easier for you by completing and submitting forms, and interacting with Health Care Providers, State Agencies and the Social Security Administration on your behalf.
- Keeps you informed through regular calls, emails, or letters so you know the status of your claim.
- Speeds you through the process by knowing how the Social Security Administration works with respect to Long Term Disability, and how to get a favorable outcome based on your medical condition.
- Treats you with respect and leverages all of GAR’s national resources to help you get the benefits you are entitled to.
Let us get to work for you.